If your business is growing and ready to take on more opportunities, Dynamics NAV can help. An easily adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, it helps small and medium-sized businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and stock management.
Meet the changing need of your business
Get up and running quickly with the right ERP solution for your growing business. Our network of global partners has the expertise to help you create and deploy the perfect Dynamics NAV solution. You’ll be ready to meet the unique needs of your business in no time.
Deploy a system that does everything you need to achieve more
- Financial Management and Accounting : Manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Operations : Track and manage your production, stock, orders, and vendors.
- Sales and Service : Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
- Project Management : Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
- Flexible Deployment : Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, whichever model best fits your business.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting : Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
- Support for International Currencies : Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
Work how and where you want to work
Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office tools you already use, working seamlessly with Outlook, Word, and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your Inbox. And you get the same powerful capabilities across iOS, Android, and Windows platforms for a consistent, more secure experience across your desktop, laptop, and mobile device. So you get things done wherever you need to work.
Get support for Dynamics NAV
Dynamics NAV puts your company at the top of its game—and a service plan helps keep it there. With flexible options to choose from, depending on where you do business, a service plan helps you stay compliant and competitive—so you get the highest return on your software investment.